When did you start with Logic - Evolution?

Ciao Alessandro, innanzitutto benvenuto sul forum: sono super-felice di avere un italiano di successo qui fra noi! In secondo luogo volevo sapere qual è il tuo rapporto con Logic, quando hai cominciato ad utilizzarlo e come si è evoluto (da che tipo di strumentazioni hai cominciato, cosa hai aggiunto ecc.)?

Hi there Alessandro, first of all let me say that I'm proud to see an Italian here on this board! Secondly I'd like to know when did you start to work with Logic and what kind of "evolution" are you having with it (I mean, how did you start? how many synthetizers? what did you add [or remove?] etc.)

Hi,

I started with version 3.7, using the good old logic dongle emulator :oops: .

Back in italy, when i bought my first mac, i had the chance to try Digital Performer, Cubase and Logic Audio, and record a few songs in each...Logic felt the most natural as far as working process, and i stuck to it.

I started working exclusively with virtual instruments first ( Retro AS1 and Unity DS1), only to move to hardware later in 2001...since then, i reached a bit of balance between software and hardware: while i still create almost exclusively on external instruments as opposed to software, i still use the computer for treatment, arrangement (at times) and mixing.

I hope this helps!

A