Racks/stands for small synths and sequencers

deke

Anyone have good pics or example of a clever way to mount continually changing collections of small desktop synths (0-Coast, Korg Volcas...)? I see some good ideas on various videos on YouTube, but nobody seems to sell something, at least what I am looking for. I am handy in the woodshop, but more in building vs designing. Design is hard!

A friend of mine built some elaborate stands using PVC pipes ... which he then filled, on the bottom sections, with dry sand. (He used PVC cement only on these bottom sand-filled sections, to provide rigidity.  Everything else was removable, sometimes with a small screw-hole drilled halfway through the fitting to secure it.

Where a particular section needed to be flattened, he simply zapped it for a few seconds with a rotary power-sander.

Spray-paint the whole thing black, and no one will ever notice that you didn't pay hundreds of dollars for it.

"Frugality is the mother of invention!"   :D

• 1 month later...
Sorry I didn't check back sooner. 3DWaves made a stand (3D printer) for my 0-Coast and Mother 32. It's great. Still, I appreciate the tip, but I am more and more falling for the click and it will be in your home in a few days routine on many many things!