Does new Logic Pro x 10.3 book include multitracks?

I remember reading the forums and it was mentioned (8 years ago) that David's Logic book included multitracks and mix runthrough's for 3 songs. One of them being for Brandi Carlile. I don't see this mentioned in the amazon description of the current Logic Pro x 10.3 book and was wondering if similar tracks and run-troughs are available with this version as they are quite a nice incentive.

I don't see this mentioned in the amazon description of the current Logic Pro x 10.3 book and was wondering if similar tracks and run-troughs are available with this version as they are quite a nice incentive.

Hi kiliusmax,

Yes, all my books come with professional Logic Pro session files, and the latest version (10.3) is no exception. In fact it has four of those sessions, one of which was produced by me especially for the book! You will find the files accompanying the last four chapters of the book:

• Lesson 7: Editing Pitch and Time ("Little Lady" co-produced by David Nahmani and Matt McJunkins)

• Lesson 8: Editing an Arrangement ("Raise it Up" by Distant Cousins)

• Lesson 9: Mixing ("Big" by Distant Cousins)

• Lesson 10: Automating the Mix ("Alliance" by Televisor)