To attach a file (a screenshot, a Logic file, etc...) to a post:
• To take a screenshot, press Command-Shift-4 and drag around the area to capture.
• To attach a Logic file, make sure you save the file organized as a folder (not a package). Then in the Finder, go inside the project folder, control-click the file and choose Compress (name of the file). Attach the resulting .zip file here.
1. Click the green "+ Post Reply" button at the bottom of a thread.
2. Below the text area, click the Attachments tab.
3. Click Add files.
4. Select the files to upload (hold Command to select several files) and click Choose.
5. If you want to position the file within the text of your post, place the text cursor where desired in the text area, then click Place inline.