HELP with Mac OS Finder - Showing too many unrelated things

RoyFan

Hi All !

Is there a way to just show a certain type of file with Mac Finder? Saying I'm looking for all files of type WAV that have "reverse" in their name..

Typing reverse wav doesn't do it, it brings up LOTS of text files.. files called EULA?

On the same topic, I also sometimes like to see a list of just my Logic files by doing a search, here as well I'm given that, but more unrelated things.

I wanted to add the results of this search to the finder "Favorites" to improve workflow, but this too doesn't work half the time, I get a msg box when clicking on that search result

item in the favorites..

Update, I see that within the humongous list of the finder results, there is a way to select your desired type by clicking it

Still I'd love to know if there's a way to begin with , other than manually writing the word "kind:: logicx" in the finder window, if there's a way to have it just show you those without having to sift through all the results.. thanks in advance..