University Jazz Guitar Audition Help

Hey guys, so I'm auditioning for a Jazz Guitar program at my university. I have playing guitar for 10 years, but I'll admit I haven't been practicing too much for the last couple years and I am a bit rusty. The audition requires me to do a written theory evaluation, which I'm comfortable I can do well on as long as I review. But it also requires me to play two contrasting pieces. It also says the pieces should be RCM level 8 or higher if possible. Unfortunately, I know very little about jazz, as well as how to find out RCM grading for the pieces, so I'm pretty confused right now. I read another thread with someone asking for suggestions on what to play for a guitar audition, and all of the pieces had brass instruments playing lead. Does this mean if I choose those songs I'm supposed to play the trumpet/sax lead part on guitar? Or are there good jazz pieces that can be chosen where the original track has a guitarist playing lead?

Also, any general tips/ advice would be great if anyone else has gone through this in the past. (I'm at York U in Toronto, just on the small chance that anyone reading this has auditioned here)

Sorry for the dumb questions, I just didn't want to contact the department with these questions in fear of looking bad and jeopardizing my chances of them passing me even more

Thanks in advance!

I'm not a guitarist.

Naïvely, I was in the impression that RCM (Royal Conservatory of Music) refers to classical repertoire.

In such case, perhaps this pdf booklet could be helpful in your pieces' selection.

Normally, it would be reasonable to expect complete information from an institution about their auditon's requirements. Especially if you would have to become a paying customer from that institution/university.