Question About Creating PDFs on iPad From This Forum

I often come across posts on Logicprohelp that I want to keep for reference, so, in Safari on my iPad, I'll select "Save PDF to iBooks". The thing is, the actual text portion of the PDF always comes out colored in the dark blue used in the borders of the web page. See example:

IMG_4606.thumb.PNG.e21b330781f5c9840831c21d9a671bc2.PNG

Is there any way around this? If not, is it possible to view this forum in "reader view"?

Just curious. Thanks in advance!

Russell

What I often do, is open a blank page in Apple “TextEdit.app” .

Then I highlight what I want from the post and simply do a copy/paste into the textedit page and “Save as” in an appropriate place.

If the colors are wrong at least I can edit the text and background colors if I need to, without too much trouble.

In Safari's url input, have you tried displaying the page as only text with the lined icon, before trying to export it as pdf ?

Yes, I looked for the lined icon first but I don't think this site has reader view available (or enabled). I'm learning Acrobat Pro anyway and often manually edit pages I pdf anyway, but something like removing a colored background would be great to have in place already. Thx for the reply.

What I often do, is open a blank page in Apple “TextEdit.app” .

Then I highlight what I want from the post and simply do a copy/paste into the textedit page and “Save as” in an appropriate place.

If the colors are wrong at least I can edit the text and background colors if I need to, without too much trouble.

Actually that's a great idea for saving pages from this site. I can copy/paste into an .rtf in text editor. I used to do that a lot when i used PCs but I've been spoiled by the save as pdf option. Thanks!