——> Welcome to the new servers! <——

Hello all,

If you're seeing this post you are reaching logicprohelp.com on the new servers. We should have an improved experience without the slowness and all the 500 Server Errors that plagued the board lately.

Unfortunately that means that any new messages or topics that were created on the old servers during the migration have now disappeared. Sincerely sorry for that inconvenience.

Thank you David. I'm experiencing far less latency.

No longer receive the "Don't bother me - come back later" message. :)

Also performance limits seem to have been removed. Used to top out at about 50 - 60 words before the whole system would bog down, requiring a cool down period.

Thanks for providing such a great place here!

I was half joking, conflating Logic's increased track count with the new server's word count.

But yes, before (usually in the Full Editor), the longer I typed and edited, the longer the latency to preview. Also the more "come back later" or error messages. Seems snappy fast and responsive now.

it's so fast, the page opens before i finish inputting the address, and this post posted before i finished typing. good stuff!

You need to to go to the board preferences and change the "posting delay" to zero or greater - values in negative figures mean posts you write will show up on the board before you've finished writing them...

it's so fast, the page opens before i finish inputting the address, and this post posted before i finished typing. good stuff!

You need to to go to the board preferences and change the "posting delay" to zero or greater - values in negative figures mean posts you write will show up on the board before you've finished writing them...

ha, of course :mrgreen:

"You need to to go to the board preferences and change the "posting delay" to zero or greater - values in negative figures mean posts you write will show up on the board before you've finished writing them..."

Where do I find the board preferences?

And thanks David for all you do for all of us!

Just want to chime in and say thanks David and team for all the help and hard work you do on this site. I also want to add that one of the reasons I stay with Logic Pro X, is because of the forums and community on this site, I know that there is a vast wealth of knowledge gathered here, that I've got access to solely because this site exists....thanks again !!