Sound Design using Logic

I use Logic for sound effects for films if this is what you mean...

Sculpture is my fave thing to use, along with an ES2.

Logic is capable of getting some really, really great effects just from its inbuilt synths.

Obviously you will want to go further than just this, and one of my fave plugs for this is the ring mod. You can really screw up sounds with it, coupled with an enVerb, and also stereo delay can get some really deep sounds.

The thing that I really love about Logic is that everything is right at my fingertips. The funny thing is that when you start watching films after playing around with Logic for effects, you will start to notice loads of films/tv shows/spots that use it. It's has quite a unique sound. That said, it is incredibly useably.

The other great thing about Logic is it ability to integrate with STP.

What I would really, really, really like to see, would be complete integration of Logic in FCS. I don't necessarily mean bundling it, but what would be great would be an option in STP for send to Logic Pro, and suddenly everything would appear in a Logic preject. Export to STP would be a great addition to Logic too.

I really reckon it would be the final move that would make Apple apps become a complete studio covering absolutely everything. The integration is already great, but could you imagine if it was completely integrated. Imagine the possibilites - 100% compatible formats - you could have one project for the whole thing. It could be amazing.

Haha, well, I've had a couple of glasses of wine, but it would be great. L