How to crossfade a song

I am trying to loop the song without creating a click, and it needs to be able to loop indefinitely. When I try to crossfade the beginning with the end, I can't figure out how to avoid a click of some sort. I have just been masking it with another noise, but I'm sure there is a better way to do this.

That's odd. Click are usually associated to audio artefact, which could indeed be alleviated by mean of crossfades, or wave redraw or using the snap to zero crossing option.

But in your case, according to the posted pictures, it involves MIDI region. I'd venture that might be due to CPU overload spikes.

BTW, is there any other tracks in your project (that could be involved in your issue)?

Have you tried adjusting (increasing) the I/O buffers in your audio prefs?

Otherwise, if the project involves only those MIDI regions, one could bounce-in-place the track, use fades in / out at beginning & end respectively and then playback only that track (muting the problematic MIDI - other track source-s).

Admittedly that represents a convoluted workaround, but worth trying...

"Bounce in place" is actually a very handy thing which Logic has implemented very well. When you've developed your song to the point that you're satisfied with "what it sounds like," Logic makes it extremely easy to then treat it as an audio file. (And, since the "bounce" and its source remain directly connected, it's trivial to re-do it.)

I still use this feature a lot, even though my hardware is now considerably more capable than it used to be. (Yay!)