Can anyone share there experience in reliability w/vst-i's ?

Hello

Can anyone share there experience with:

Stylus Remix

Sample Tank 2

Kontakt instruments ( Garaton strings-Zero G etc )

Stienberg Instruments (VGEE, Hypersonic etc.)

UBERSCHALL Instruments (VLP, BPM etc.)

Plug Sound

Any effects also that you consider great but have found there limitations also as in (memory, speed, instances)

thanks

I own Plugsound vol4, and Vapor, and Nu Jointz NI Kompact instruments.

They are basically sample based plugs, with a large set of presets. They are stable on my system.

I also own the suite of plugs from Elemental Audio, that I use during the mixing/mastering process.

8)

• 4 weeks later...
I own Plugsound vol4, and Vapor, and Nu Jointz NI Kompact instruments.

They are basically sample based plugs, with a large set of presets. They are stable on my system.

I also own the suite of plugs from Elemental Audio, that I use during the mixing/mastering process.

8)

Peace

I need to ask you a few questions if you do not mind, since you seem to use these.

1-I decided to put my 7 Gigs of intakt instruments (east west-zero-g) on a dedicated drive to make space., and i wanted to ask you what name you used to link all thos .iso librarys since they all will ask if you change there locations?

Just your suggestion or opinion from experience :)

2-what exactly are these zero g, east west plugs, i am so confused, why are they kompact or intakt and whats the deference bewteen there versions?

3-I am NOT sure what the deference of kompact or intakt is, i am thinking of buying kontakt and i am wondering if it can import all these sounds from the --zero g/ east west-- ".iso librarys", is that possible?

Or should i buy Kompact?

thanks