ewql choirs word builder

Hello does anyone know if it works in Tiger yet? I've asked so many questions at soundsonline. And they were never really answered. So I snapped on one of the guys there. Now whenever I post there they totally edit my posts, so I never get answers. Figured I'd ask here.

Curious because I'm moving to Logic Pro 7 and I want to get a G5...like...NOW...just do not know if I should order a older Panther one or just run down to my Apple store and pick up a new G5!

Hope this doesn't sound to silly, but will the dual 2.0 be plenty of power? I'm leaving ptle and it does not take advantage of both processors and the one it does use the rtas format really drains cpu.

Thanks all!!!

And yes I plan on loading minimum 2.0 gigs of ram :lol:

They didn't answer your email?

One guy answered one e-mail. I've p.m.'ed the big guys there

I'vee-mailed the big guys there.

I got upset because my thread was overlooked for weeks. then when i put asteriks as missing letters for cuss words I then got a reply. Not about my questions but that they were going to ban me.

I then replyed with more questions and one of the big guys there totally edited my post (even though I didn't cuss or nothing!) Only wanted answers. I no longer care to go there, but I must to see how to get this choir program to work with it's word builder. I will not post there, because as soon as I do -quote- one of the big guys-unquote- there will just re-write my post to make it look like I'm praising them, instead of asking for help and saying their program doesn't work for me. How to fix it? They will not answer.

I finally got an answer from soundsonline.com. They say that EWQSL and word builder are compatible with Tiger.

Since users have now spread the word that they don't work with Logic.. there is a problem somewhere in between.

Users have reported being able to run word builder in standalone mode but not as a plug-in in Logic.

I finally got an answer from soundsonline.com. They say that EWQSL and word builder are compatible with Tiger.

Since users have now spread the word that they don't work with Logic.. there is a problem somewhere in between.

Users have reported being able to run word builder in standalone mode but not as a plug-in in Logic.

Thanks David. Thats good news because as soon as I'm done surfing I'm headed to the Apple store to pick up a Dual 2 gig G5 (new one!) And as much ram as I can afford :)