Fresh Start - New Hard Drives

Today my new hard drives arrived, and I have started my fresh install of everything. It's awesome, it's like getting a new computer. I have bought 4 new internal drives for my mac pro (1 for the system HD, 1 to store projects on, 1 to store samples on, and one for general media like films and photos)

I am looking to be really organised from the start as I know that it will be easier to manage later on if I have a solid way of organising things.

I want do something clever with my Sample HD and have a way of naming everything so that I can save search folders for different things like kick samples for example. Can anyone think of a logical way of naming all my samples? I have been thinking along the likes of: [Drum Hit/Loop/Sound FX/Multi Sample_Type of Instrument/Sound Effect_name of sample] so for an 808 kick drum sample I would have a filename like: DH_KD_808 Kick.wav. This would allow me so have search folders that have naming criteria i.e. contains KD or begins with DH.

Anyone have any thoughts on this, ways of refining it?