Thank you to Peter "Ski" Schwartz, ex-moderator!

Guys, ski's not dead.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

He'll be around, probably just as much but without the added burden of moderation.

Zactly.

Of course, ski's never been known to do anything in moderation, moderately speaking that is.

Well...

:mrgreen:

A sincere "you're welcome!" to everyone who's said "thanks".

And @ lookatthisguy, it's hard to say right now if/when we will schedule another one anytime soon. Thanks for your interest in the class though, and if we do give another one you'll see announcements/banner ads here. They usually appear at least a month in advance if not more.

Regards,

Ski

And @ lookatthisguy, it's hard to say right now if/when we will schedule another one anytime soon. Thanks for your interest in the class though, and if we do give another one you'll see announcements/banner ads here. They usually appear at least a month in advance if not more.

+1, we're totally open to having another round of ski's Film Composition class, we'll just have to juggle with his schedule.

@ Ski:

As the fates would have it, we had to get a new washing machine - it arrived this morning, I'm installing it now. Perhaps that will cure the problem :wink:

By sheer watery coincidence, my wife bought a new tap for the kitchen sink today. Time to break out the monkey wrench and the miner's headlamp. Oh yes, and the sandbags...

And don't forget, there's loads of inspiration to be found in the plumber's tool kit!

And this guy lives in LA. Could be up for some session work....

Completely off topic, but, I've got a cd in my collection which got a review saying it sounds like an angry man throwing tools at a urinal.

The weird thing is, once you've read that & then listen to the cd, there's a bit of it that actually does sound like that…

:shock: :D