Lounge about

elppa cam

Hey guys and gals. I was expecting this area to be for meet and greet and BSing and such. Maybe not venturing too far from Logic and music but delving into other aspects of our daily lives, blah, blah, blah. Just a better way to get to know peeps here.

I get frustrated messing with my music and Logic and computers and I need some get away time.

I have a question... seems to me when something happens around the world Apple ges on the "let's help" bandwagon and they will add something to their site regarding donating or the Red Cross or whatever. I guess Katrina in the USA doesn't warrant any attention at Apple... or have I just not seen it??

(This is not meant to be a put down... Apple does plenty...)

Peace y'all.

Hey!

Well yeah the Lounge is definintely about that kinda talk. I had to merge all the posts from the two old forums that weren't Logic forums, and some were "tech-talk"... but whatever, now I think this forum is going to be more relaxed and general talk.

Weird: even Amazon hasn't done the Red-cross first page thing this time around. Maybe people are tired of hearing bad news... or maybe it slows down the sales? :?