Logic Pro 8?

Now I must vent my frustration! For the love of Peter....can we please have a Logic makeover? Have you seen the power of Ableton 5 ? The new Protools 7? Something's gotta give here! How about something with a g.u.i like DP but the functionality and ease of use like ableton? How about a guitar amp that lives up to the competition? How about some HARDWARE? I hope they have something up their sleeve, because things are looking meek in my part of town! I'm beggin' for an overhaul!

are you sure you know how to use logic to its full extent(not meaning to sound patronising)

i am an experienced user of all those apps, especially DP, PT and logic.

logic has much to offer, but it also has a steep learning curve. it also depends on what you want to do. PT is very efficient for audio editing (logic can be too with the right key commands) and logic is great for composing.

i have to admit i gave up on DP a few years ago, as the performance of version 4 was not as streamlined as logic.

maybe logic is not the right app for what you want to do?