New Apple Loops / Browser PLEASE!!!

elastic

I am sick to death of this. How on earth can ableton have such a simple great browser, where you dont need to convert loops to apple loops, where you just open the browser, click on a loop and it plays in time with your song. Why oh why does logics browser/loops section feel so dated and problematic when it comes to using your own loops and samples?!?!

I have hundreds of thousands of loops and samples, i am not going to sit here and convert them using the apple loops ultility or some other tool. 

Abletons browser can just sync loops straight away, no questions asked, so why cant logic?

It feels so dated, old and un-useable. 

Once again, as with all older versions of logic, i will now need to rewire ableton into logic just so i can use a good browser. 

However, this is a deal breaker for me, so i will be sticking to writing songs in Ableton and then mixing in logic if i feel i want to.

Sorry for the rant its just so annoying how this program fails to address this problem, knowing full well how a lot of people have thousands of loops and samples.

Like your name implies - please make the loops browser or even better, make all audio/midi based browsers in Logic Pro ELASTIC.

An agile 2016/2017 based workflow where the user can sync audio to the current tempo, choose multiple apple loops and drag them into the project,

delete unused loops by highlighting them etc.

I would also go as far as suggesting to show the waveform of single selected apple loops in the loops browser as well as the media and all files browser.

As soon as the waveform gets shown the user should be able to highlight a section of the audio waveform and drag only that part into the project.

As soon as the waveform gets shown the user should be able to highlight a section of the audio waveform and drag only that part into the project.

That is a GREAT shout! That would save using 3rd party programs and apps to do that. Plus, ableton can't do that.

That would be a good string to logics bow.