Show only tracks with active regions within the locators and hide other tracks.

Key command toggle - Show only tracks with active regions within the locators and hide other tracks.

In large orchestral templates with hundreds of tracks this is essential. I see it is an option in Cubase.

I found the key command "Hide All Empty Tracks" but this doesn't work in my case because I have short regions at the beginning of each track with the proper MIDI CC to reset each instrument individually and those I don't wish to delete.

I found the key command "Hide All Empty Tracks" but this doesn't work in my case because I have short regions at the beginning of each track with the proper MIDI CC to reset each instrument individually and those I don't wish to delete.

Why not just place that CC in the track that the CC is affecting? I do this all the time for Hollywood Strings patches.

Hi Wolfie,

No that's not possible. I have short regions for every orchestral instrument with up to ten CCs programmed that are specific to each instrument in my main template. I can't delete these because I would no longer have the proper setup to access each instrument quickly to work, and that's the point of my template.