Change the Description Text and/or color of Plug-in inserts in channel strip

Supersport

I'm not sure if something like this exists in Logic Pro X already, but I'd really like a quicker way to be able to visually differentiate between two instances of the same plug-in on a single channel strip without having to open them both up and compare settings.

For instance, when I use a compressor on a track for normal reasons and use a second one for side chaining purposes on the same channel strip, later on I may need to adjust the side chain amount, but can't tell which one is which.  

Ideally I'd make the compressor doing the side chaining another color, maybe orange instead of the normal blue, so I know just by looking at it in the mixer. I could look across the mixer and see all my orange compressors and see which ones are creating the side chain (and which ones aren't).  

It would also work if I could change the "Compressor" text that shows up on the insert's label in the channel strip to something like "SC: Comp" or something like that.

I could also see it helpful being able to make short notes that I can see when hovering over the plug-ins on the channel strip, to help me remember "what's this one doing, why'd I put this here in the first place".