Remember Track Stack open/close and track hide state per screen set

sambosun

It would be an elegant extension to the screen sets usability if the user

could store the Track Stack open/close and track show/hide state per screen set when it is locked.

Screen sets up until now (logic 10.3.2) remember tools, zoom, scroll state so why not adding new abilities to

this feature set?

independent show/hide state of tracks per Screen Set:

Instead of carrying over the hide button state for tracks through all screen sets globally per project an option could be introduced that allows to set the track hide state per screen set. This would users with high track counts (think of i.e. orchestral music with single articulation per track per group style of working) allow to use screen sets to navigate to certain sections like strings, brass, woodwinds, synths low but keep a birds-eye view on all tracks if needed which would be impossible if groups of tracks are packed into region folders.

If that is not doable then allowing to remember independent track stack open/close states for screen sets would help here too. So the user could open just the strings track stack and have all other track stacks closed. When switching to the brass screen set (yes I name my screen sets) all stacks except the brass stack are closed.