Audio Region Edit

HitzHits

Hi there,

coming from Studio One and one feature I can't seem to find in Logic Pro X: Individual Fade in / out and Volume adjustment per region in the arrangement window. Yes, I am aware that you can go to the Region window on the left. But can I adjust it directly in the audio region like in Studio One?

01_Volume_Handles.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

HH

• 6 months later...

yes but, We have been waiting a long time for the new update, I hope they will probably close all the missing

we have been waiting for this (realtime Volume adjustment per region) for a long time (no region float or inspector gain)

Edited by stpro

Hi there,

coming from Studio One and one feature I can't seem to find in Logic Pro X: Individual Fade in / out and Volume adjustment per region in the arrangement window. Yes, I am aware that you can go to the Region window on the left. But can I adjust it directly in the audio region like in Studio One?

You can use the Fade tool for individual regions, or enable Fade click zones in Logic's preferences, that's what I use.

it will be added absolutely

How do you know that?

my personal prediction or expectation, logic does what it wants, example they did even MORPh synthesis in sculpture many years ago, but after years have passed and now started to be added to MORPH the new 3rd Other VST plugins (melda morph-alchemy morph-reaktor octo morph or other ) this shows us logic team is a unique team and they can do anything they want. we only need to wait and wait.