Drag and Drop MIDI Regions to desktop

ValliSoftware

+1 This would actually fantastic

Although it may require some additional config such as exporting tempo info also, include just notes or event changes as well. I think by default it would be nice to include all of that info, but I dunno how well it would play with some software so maybe not the safest option?

• 2 weeks later...
+1 This would actually fantastic

Although it may require some additional config such as exporting tempo info also, include just notes or event changes as well. I think by default it would be nice to include all of that info, but I dunno how well it would play with some software so maybe not the safest option?

All sequencers have to support MIDI, if you come across one that doesn't, run away... :mrgreen:

Haha, I meant more along the lines of using things like CC that aren't equally shared across platforms. If you used a parameter that is generally undefined to control a setting say on a synth you'd want to check that its not something that another program or sequencer uses for one of its own specific features.

Although this is an uncommon scenario for most all uses and users, so its likely not really an issue you would need to worry about implementing for all the user base

Haha, I meant more along the lines of using things like CC that aren't equally shared across platforms. If you used a parameter that is generally undefined to control a setting say on a synth you'd want to check that its not something that another program or sequencer uses for one of its own specific features.

Not so much CC but that would be true for keyswitches in Kontakt Libraries.

But for what I'm doing, everything is regular MIDI notes, velocity, sustain, maybe a pitch bend here and there but nothing like keyswitches.