Show Time Spent on a Project

Nogan

This is a feature I would usually associate with FL Studio, basically there is a little info box that tells you things like how long you've spent working on a project, when you started the project, etc.

I am aware there is actually already a project info menu hidden away but to my knowledge it cannot show you these stats. Example below:

unknown.png.e3a317d2320b08ee7bf7a0f8520f76e0.png

HOFA have a freeware plugin called "HOFA 4U ProjectTime". It may be what you're looking for :)

Here's a link: https://hofa-plugins.de/en/plugins/4u/

Thanks so much for the reply! I have this plugin already but it would be nice for this to be a native feature, as I often forget to insert this when I begin a project or to use a template with it. Especially since I do not believe that this plugin has any way if knowing whether logic is focused or not — so that it doesn’t keep counting in the background if the DAW is minimized.

• 3 years later...

If you're doing commercial work (which is usually the biggest reason you want to track time), then www.timingapp.com is by far the best Mac auto-timetracking tool out there... (subscription pricing only, but if it's commercial work, £6 or £8/mo is the price of a few cups of coffee, so...)

Edited by des99