Full Screen Mixer "detached"

jimdilian

you can make (full screen) the detached Piano Window.. but you CAN't do that with the Mixer..Step Editor..

This feature is not currently available in Logic, if you want the feature send fill in the Feedback Request form: https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html

Personally I don't need the Mixer or Step Editor to be Full Screen. When you switch screen sets views, the Full Screen views default back to non Full Screen anyway. I'm pretty happy just maximizing the window (not Full Screen).

Slightly related, did you try Robinloops and my suggestions for your previous Draw/Erase notes like FL Studio query? You have this functionality with your normal mouse too, you don't need a Trackpad for this to work.

Make sure you have Right Click is assignable to a Tool in Preferences and then assign Left Click Tool = Pencil Tool, Command Click Tool = Pointer Tool, Right Click Tool = Eraser Tool.

You will be able to click in notes with your Left Click and Right Click to erase notes just like FL. If you want to select a bunch of notes, hold down Command and you get the Pointer Tool for that.

It's completely beyond me why the fullscreen option can't be permanent when switching screensets. They should really change that.

Yup, agreed. I've sent so many FR for this one. I was so hopeful when they finally fixed the slight lag switching between screen sets, figured they would fix this one too.

Alas, they did not. It's one thing at a time I guess. Oh well. Not a deal breaker but it would definitely be nice to have this feature.