Optionally More Library Sub-Directories Visible

Nogan

This

292596994_ScreenShot2019-05-10at7_14_32PM.thumb.png.21da73beb4dcc1b9bbced0fa3a25c8ee.png

For those of us with a very sorted folder hierarchy and lots of screen real estate (Increasingly more of us as apple ships 4k and 5k displays), I think it would be nice to see more sub-directories at a time from the library tab. Ideally it should go as far as the user can drag before hitting the edge, and continue to resize / add each sub-directory as it currently does.

Why is this useful? Well say that I want maybe a keyboard channel strip and I can't decide whether a Wurlitzer or a synth key patch is right for me. Being able to occupy briefly more folder layers would let me see the current patch and jump back to the top very quickly to change my mind between the two.

(Synth Directory)

620094594_ScreenShot2019-05-10at7_26_28PM.thumb.png.2d1e75dd7304666177067e0317bf3028.png

(Key Directory)

1373544879_ScreenShot2019-05-10at7_26_36PM.thumb.png.76820ee0b63d332e1336120dfccdb4fe.png

This would save someone like me, who creates and uses many channel strips / plug-in presets in order to reliably and consistently get sounds that I want every time, a lot of time ---- Not having to scroll or arrow key my way back to the top each time that I, a musician, am indecisive. (Something that is a rarety in the industry for sure :D )

Thoughts? I know I abusively post here and submit through the feature requests applet, but I would love to see apple capitalize on these little things, the extra 1% that make producing for myself and many of you better. (If you share my opinion). Doesn't help if I am alone in that idea, thus I continually request discourse and critique.