Some Fade Upgrades

Nogan

EDIT: There are a couple more features that I have noticed I really find to be lacking in regards to the fades, so I will merge my ideas here rather than to post a bunch of new topics.

viewtopic.php?t=73108

As discussed in this thread above (and is still an issue) exporting multiple regions with fades does not properly work. I can export an audio clip (which I have corrected DC offset on with a fade in) alone and have no troubles, but if I try to do this to even just one more file at the same time the fades are no longer included (and I get that initial "click").

Original Thread:

It would be nice to have some function where one may select multiple regions and have logic automatically add either in or out fades that vary based on the length of that region. So long audio clips would get long fades, short clips get short ones -- and so on

I've been building a pretty large upright piano sampler instrument for the last couple weeks intermittently, and now that all my audio is cut I'm dreading having to go in and fine tune fades after doing the easy mass edits.

1337055009_ScreenShot2019-06-07at1_54_57PM.thumb.png.c16c01aab727a45163991b2edb8fe24c.png