Audio track and file editor same functions and options as the Ableton sampler

itssofly

A new feature that they transform the Logic Audio track and file editor, the same as the Ableton sampler and simpler.

If you want edit an audio in Logic it's very limited now. Imagine a flexible Audio editor where you can do everything in what you want to do.

In Cubase and Ableton you can do more with audio editing then Logic. thats why this feature request to make Logic more flexible.

• 4 weeks later...

While I reallllllly want something like simpler in logic, I don’t think it should necessarily be a change to the audio editor. There are a lot of things I would change about file / audio editor but for what you describe I would most like something similar to the “Convert to EXS instrument” and give EXS a simpler interface for this kind of editing (without losing any features).

Right now EXS sort of sits between simpler and kontakt for its feature set and popularity, and with a couple tweaks I feel like it could be a real killer to both. For example, a built-in waveform view with intuitive controls, and some more complex group editing or integration with the already existing logic scripter.