Midi Fade in/Out like reaper.

jimdilian

Would you care to elaborate how it woks and how it avoids the obvious pitfalls or do you expect everyone to install Reaper and investigate on their own ?

???????????????... haha you again..

well it is a fade in and fade out.. like a audio region fade in and fade out.. ¡ hahaha nothing hiden here.. that how a fade in and out works..

I don't expect everyone to install Reaper.. why do you say those beautiful words ?

nothing else to elaborate.. a simple fade in and out..

why are you always replying porst from the offensive side ? ..

Yeah, it's-a-me.

Well, if I say "I want green mushrooms", then the answer, outspoken or not, will most likely be "Who cares?". If I, instead, explain what leads me to this wish, how I have dealt with the absence of green mushrooms in the past and why blue ones kinda get the job done but not really and which specific features the new and improved green mushrooms should have to be useful, I might stand a chance of people chiming in and agree, disagree, discuss, refine, show other options I hadn't thought of, etc..

A developer might see your post and think "Well, he's got Track Automation, Region Automation, he could record a MIDI fader, there's plenty of options already, he should be able to deal with what's there. Also, he does not explain how he would avoid live instruments going mute after a MIDI fade out and I don't know that Reaper thingy he's talking about. Case dismissed."

• 1 month later...
Yeah, it's-a-me.

Well, if I say "I want green mushrooms", then the answer, outspoken or not, will most likely be "Who cares?". If I, instead, explain what leads me to this wish, how I have dealt with the absence of green mushrooms in the past and why blue ones kinda get the job done but not really and which specific features the new and improved green mushrooms should have to be useful, I might stand a chance of people chiming in and agree, disagree, discuss, refine, show other options I hadn't thought of, etc..

A developer might see your post and think "Well, he's got Track Automation, Region Automation, he could record a MIDI fader, there's plenty of options already, he should be able to deal with what's there. Also, he does not explain how he would avoid live instruments going mute after a MIDI fade out and I don't know that Reaper thingy he's talking about. Case dismissed."

FADE IN AND FADE OUT LIKE REAPER

I i would like

Ok. So these are actually velocity fades and not volume fades. So not at all like on an audio track as has been claimed.

There are two ways of doing this in Logic.

The first one is to switch to Region Automation and display Velocity. Now click, then add Command, then drag to your end point, then release. Like this:

fade.gif.393b9f5c4d4e627543f5dcdd3e518cdb.gif

However, this only works correctly for a velocity fade out. Velocity fade ins are essentially broken since around 10.3.2 as you can only fade from the current value up, but not from zero to the current value.

The other way is the Transform window, but this is not as elegant as drawing a fade.

Ok. So these are actually velocity fades and not volume fades. So not at all like on an audio track as has been claimed.

There are two ways of doing this in Logic.

The first one is to switch to Region Automation and display Velocity. Now click, then add Command, then drag to your end point, then release. Like this:

fade.gif

However, this only works correctly for a velocity fade out. Velocity fade ins are essentially broken since around 10.3.2 as you can only fade from the current value up, but not from zero to the current value.

The other way is the Transform window, but this is not as elegant as drawing a fade.

Vou me expressar em português, pois em inglês eu ainda me confundo muito. o google tradutor faz a parte dele rs...

Na verdade para aumentar e diminuir volume (e não intenção) é só usar o "midi volume". A questão é que é possível sim criar "fade in" e "fade out" para MIDI visualmente do mesmo jeito de quando é um arquivo de áudio. Basta que os programadores ajustem para o "fade in" alterar o "midi volume" e criar um comportamento para o software sempre voltar o "midi volume" para 127 após a criação do "fade out" no midi. Seria muito mais prático. Fizeram dessa forma no Reaper e ficou perfeito, pra mim pelo menos.

I spent the better part of 30 years getting adequately proficient in English, barely scraped by in French in school, raising two kids with an Italian woman didn't hurt either and German is my mother language so I can even chat fluently with Sascha.

But, Portuguese, man, I declare defeat.

You win.

I spent the better part of 30 years getting adequately proficient in English, barely scraped by in French in school, raising two kids with an Italian woman didn't hurt either and German is my mother language so I can even chat fluently with Sascha.

But, Portuguese, man, I declare defeat.

You win.

infelizmente nem todos tem as mesmas experiências que você. Ferramentas como google tradutor ainda é a realidade da maioria das pessoas. fique a vontade para responder na lingua que quiser, pois tenho certeza que neste momento você está entendendo tudo que estou escrevendo graças ao google.

de volta ao que importa: Fade in e Fade out para MIDI? concordo e enviei no feedback para a apple com o pedido.

но почему вы просите других сделать перевод для вас? если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждении, вы должны сделать это заранее, тогда вы получите гораздо больше ответов. или нет. это твое решение. счастья

но почему вы просите других сделать перевод для вас? если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждении, вы должны сделать это заранее, тогда вы получите гораздо больше ответов. или нет. это твое решение. счастья

rs...você tem muito tempo livre né? Enfim... Não vou ficar nesse loop eterno egocêntrico.

Fui.