Export multiple MIDI regions as individual MIDI files

Nogan

I couldn't already find this topic, but that doesn't mean it doesn't already exist so sorry if it does.

But to my knowledge if I highlight multiple MIDI regions I can only export them as one multitrack MIDI file. This is a nice concept for de-cluttering, but I wish to export each region as an individual MIDI file to some directory selected, like one may do with audio.

Sort of like MIDI stems. So why would I want them individual and not bundled together?

Simply because if I am batch exporting for universal groove templates it makes it easier for the user to select just one MIDI file and put it into their DAW, rather than important all of my templates at once and subtract the unwanted ones. If I can select multiple MIDI regions and have each region export as its own MIDI file this would save me a lot of time over exporting one-by-one.

199973231_ScreenShot2019-12-12at12_56_19AM.thumb.png.b9750ee1b210955f8d32a7de398de7bb.png