AU Plug-in manager

angelonyc

oh, thanks :)

You can also back that setup up, so you basically only need to do it once, then build on it.

its in your Home Folder/Music/Audio Music Apps/Databases

I just copied it over from mac mini to macbook pro and all plugins sorted themselves :)

this is how mine look like.

The first screenshot is for instruments (Analogue, modern, etc) and the second is for inserts.

Some overlap because a lot of inserts can be instantiated as "MIDI Controlled FX"

That's why i have the "--------" folder, to separate instruments from inserts. It's invisible in "insert" dropdown, but puts synths on top for the instrument dropdown.

(the ------ has klopfgeist, test oscillator and external instrument inside)

I also chucked plugins that i dont use (such as logic channel EQ) out of all folders, and disabled EQ thumbnail from the default channel strip.

I also have some plugin in two folders!

For example, i have u-he Satin in both saturation and delay, and fabfilter saturn in both distortion and saturation.

856702560_Screenshot2019-12-27at14_11_15.thumb.png.a40ca5316e6215791353adcd680fff82.png

1226706887_Screenshot2019-12-27at14_11_24.thumb.png.565eec0c09b49bd908f32b552d4ea601.png