GHOST NOTES

Wow. If I was a developer stumbling over such a friendly and thoughtfully constructed feature request, complete with use cases and improvement scale between current and future implementation, and the next update as the deadline no less, I'd quietly pause for a moment, then turn around and do the laundry.

Apple is the company that designs and sells Logic Pro. You can provide your feedback directly to them at https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html however I would give a bit more details as I am not sure what it is you're requesting exactly. Are you talking about ghost notes in Drummer? What do you mean by scale value?

Drummer Ghost Notes.png

like fl ghost notes ,ableton 11 ghost notes,if you know what i mean

Wow. If I was a developer stumbling over such a friendly and thoughtfully constructed feature request, complete with use cases and improvement scale between current and future implementation, and the next update as the deadline no less, I'd quietly pause for a moment, then turn around and do the laundry.

Lol funny comment ,but if you look at all the daws such as fl studio ,ableton,they all even have the ghost notes ,especially the new ableton 11,scale feature ,then you would know what i mean

the change of scale is there ,but ghost notes missing ,the other way of doing is long.

In all seriousness, posting a "Make it do beatzmakers lik Cubase, now, thanks" will get you nowhere. No developer has the time or the inclination to investigate what you might have meant by that, what might be good in it for the Logic user base, what would be not so good, how do approach it with a twist and a hundred other things that go into implementing not just a feature (say, a checkbox somewhere) but possibly a whole new paradigm with all its ramifications. And then, don't think for a second that it's the developers who decide what gets prioritized. Edited by fuzzfilth

In all seriousness, posting a "Make it do beatzmakers lik Cubase, now, thanks" will get you nowhere. No developer has the time or the inclination to investigate what you might have meant by that, what might be good in it for the Logic user base, what would be not so good, how do approach it with a twist and a hundred other things that go into implementing not just a feature (say, a checkbox somewhere) but possibly a whole new paradigm with all its ramifications. And then, don't think for a second that it's the developers who decide what gets prioritized.

OKAY!!

I'm moving this to the New Feature Suggestion forum but I do agree that it would be more constructive if you were to simply explain the feature here in this thread so that we could discuss it. I wish I had 12 minutes to watch a video for everyone who posts about a feature suggestion or an issue to troubleshoot or a technique they're trying to replicate in Logic but as someone who spends an incredible amount of time speed-reading through many questions, suggestions, problems to solve etc... every single day, videos are too time consuming for me.

I watched the video and all I saw is a guy painting notes in the piano roll. Then I watched it from the start and sloooowly it emerges that Ghost Notes as per FL's definition are just a visual indication of the key you're supposed to be in. Is that it ? Is that really it ? Seriously ?

By the time it took to watch the video, download his 'scales pack' (which is just regions of notes that belong into one key) and get this up and running, I could just have learned which notes belong to F#-nat-minor and be done with it. And I say this as a drummer.