ipad remote

Dupont

on the ipad on the drum mode of the logic remote app, at the right you have an icon for repeat mode and one for erase note.

When i click on the erase note mode (it becomes blue) and hold the drum I want to erase : the note is not erased form the drum pattern.

on the ipad on the drum mode of the logic remote app, at the right you have an icon for repeat mode and one for erase note.

When i click on the erase note mode (it becomes blue) and hold the drum I want to erase : the note is not erased form the drum pattern.

The Spot Erase mode works with MIDI Regions but not with MIDI Patterns.

Well... wait.. this seems to be buggy. I can hear the notes being erased but they still show up in the Step Sequencer.

no this should erase the note not mute them

https://support.apple.com/en-au/guide/logicremote-logicpro-ipad/chs392830c2/ipados

You can play an electronic drum kit, which shows a grid of drums pads, in half- or full-screen view. When using the drum pads, you can also Spot Erase existing notes and use Note Repeat to transform incoming MIDI notes.

no this should erase the note not mute them

https://support.apple.com/en-au/guide/logicremote-logicpro-ipad/chs392830c2/ipados

You can play an electronic drum kit, which shows a grid of drums pads, in half- or full-screen view. When using the drum pads, you can also Spot Erase existing notes and use Note Repeat to transform incoming MIDI notes.

Yes indeed. I misunderstood what you wrote earlier. But in any case, this does seem to be buggy.

I have even seen the notes be muted but if you change the number of steps in the pattern then the notes are unmuted.