"Include Non-Note Midi Events" [BUG]

tusitala

hi, please help me identify this bug...it happens in my template but i was able to reproduce it in a new empty project.

and it's EXTREMELY annoying...

i record a midi region and then draw a few modulation curves...I use the "Include Non-Note Midi Events" option (I often use it because it's handy especially to copy notes and their midi information), and because of this, when i switch to the velocity editor using autodefine, once i edit a velocity, Logic raises the modulation curves relating to the note whose velocity i just raised, and lowers the modulation curves relating to the note whose velocity i just lowered...this is insane isn't it?

could anyone please help me confirm this is a bug?

thanks and all the best

Untitled.thumb.jpeg.d787a35cabdfaf47f8df333a506d1ff4.jpeg

564896362_Untitled2.thumb.jpeg.d6fbcc3d08e025ca1de9fca8c20f5444.jpeg

1878916728_Untitled3.thumb.jpeg.3e67f00660cd2c83383f3dbd6cf8a206.jpeg

confirming the bug. On my setup it only happens when I drag the velocity handle in midi draw. It does not happen when I adjust velocities with the volume tool - which I assigned to my right click - which is why I have not encountered the bug before. adn this would also be my albeit limited) workaround.