Controls/EQ disappearing from "Smart Controls"

rhorains
Go to solution Solved by Eric Cardenas,

I am having an issue where the [Controls] and [EQ]  buttons are disappearing after using the application for a while. I am not sure what causes this, it seems to happen spontaneously and I don't notice until I go to use the smart controls. The buttons just disappear completely. I can attach some screenshots next time it happens. So far the only fix is to restart Logic.

• 2 months later...

Hi friends! Could you please suggest the possible solutions to the issue mentioned below.. Thank you very much!

I had to format my system so I took backup of all the main contents like Apple loops, Alchemy Samples, EXS Factory samples, Ultrabeat samples in my hard disk and formatted the computer. Then installed Logic fresh and moved those contents on the same place from my hard disk. Open Sound Library Manager is showing all contents installed but lot of sounds are missing from the Library contents, as if it is not yet installed... Please help...

Thank you!

Thanks to reply Eric!

I have already opened a new thread, i was kind of anxious to get suggestions so i put it here too.. Sorry for making it at wrong place.. Would appreciate if you reply with suggestions in my new thread...

Thank you!