Updating Info about Constant Crash

Rushworth

Having a very bad time with 10.3.1,

Some days it will crash 10-40 times this is regardless of weather the project is using samples Logic AUs or 3rd party ones. 

It has destroyed Projects to the point that they are not recoverable.

Some times on Startup it will eat 20gb of ram and max out 24 cores.  After a crash it will freeze on start up when it gets to the updating information about audio unit plug-ins message.  The only way I can get it going again is to shutdown delete its cashes and save states run 10.2.1 quit then run 10.3.1.

Ive re installed from scratch countless times (including all the additional content), synth drivers etc. Ive even moved over 900 3rd party AU’s out of its reach.  Rewire is off and the OS is clean installed

External Instrument Is sending data to all channels even though the track / region notes and its own settings are set  to information to a specific midi channel.  os Sierra is logging reports of over cpu usage and memory high water mark what ever that means and Segmentation Fault 11. everything is unto date including drivers and synth firmware It  the Apple Diagnostic has found no faults with the computer

Any suggestions would be greatly received I had to cancel studio time twice because of this.

If this is of any help I’m running

Mac Pro 5,1 20gb ram 2 cpus (total 24 cores) 5 hard drives Os is on a SSD - Focusrite Saffire firewire - Novation Ultranova - Novation Circuit -