Weird nudge values; Is this a bug?

t-ride

I have noticed that some nudge values don't correspond to their names in the key-commands list.

In the image below from top down are 1/8 triplets , 1/16 triples, and 1/32 triplets.

As you can see, none of these are correct. Why is this? Is it me or is this some kind of bug.

From what I can understand, none of the "triplet" nudge values are correct.

1937311191_ScreenShot2017-07-23at18_45_08.thumb.png.e2ddf256692b6a30ad36e0aa0b470fe5.png

• 4 months later...

Hi I have similar experience with nudging/key commands-Accurate ,reliable nudging is a an important every day function anything less than a beat doesn't perform -please advise.

To replicate :select one audio or midi region , say 4 bars in length ,assign key command to following nudge values e.g.

Nudge right/left by SMPTE BIT (shift option- plus/minus)

Nudge right/left by SMPTE 1/2 FRAME (shift control plus/minus

Nudge right/left by SMPTE 5 FRAMES (option-plus/minus

I nudge right by 10 bits by pressing key 10 times , region moves 10 bits to the right. 01 1 1 10.

pressing minus button , nudging left 10 times region only moves it 5 bits to the left 01 1 1 05.

same with other values:

If I nudge right by 10 1/2 frames by pressing key 10 times , region moves 10 1/2 frames to the right. 01 1 2 74.

pressing the minus button 10 times, nudging left by10 1/2 frames Logic only moves it left to 01 1 1 05.

Further more if I nudge by 1 1/2 frame to the right and then nudge 1 to the left I get a minus value! 0 4 4 240

Assigning option command -/+ ( or any other key combination )to nudge left/right by one beat doesn’t graphically move the region ( though it shows up in the undo menu ) so unusable .