MIDI track select BUG 10.3.2

sevenrising

Your best bet to get a bug fixed is to communicate with Apple using this form: https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html

You can even provide a link to this thread and video. To give more weight to your bug report I would include the exact steps to reproduce the bug. I did a quick try with a multi-instrument in a folder stack but wasn't able to reproduce the behavior you describe. 

Your best bet to get a bug fixed is to communicate with Apple using this form: https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html

You can even provide a link to this thread and video. To give more weight to your bug report I would include the exact steps to reproduce the bug. I did a quick try with a multi-instrument in a folder stack but wasn't able to reproduce the behavior you describe. 

David,

You can easily recreate this bug if you just create a external midi track, not in a folder stack. Then in the mix window try to select back and forth between that midi track and say an aux or the stereo outs. People on Facebook are seeing the same issue and have stated this bug has been here a long long time over many versions.

You can easily recreate this bug if you just create a external midi track, not in a folder stack. Then in the mix window try to select back and forth between that midi track and say an aux or the stereo outs. 

Indeed, I was able to reproduce the bug. I was mislead by your comment  "I have verified that it is a Multi-Instrument track bug" – since the bug can be reproduced with a single external instrument track. 

You can easily recreate this bug if you just create a external midi track, not in a folder stack. Then in the mix window try to select back and forth between that midi track and say an aux or the stereo outs. 

Indeed, I was able to reproduce the bug. I was mislead by your comment  "I have verified that it is a Multi-Instrument track bug" – since the bug can be reproduced with a single external instrument track. 

Any advice? These sorts of bugs are serious eyesores and really mess with workflow. To be hanging around version after version is not acceptable. What are the guys at Apple doing?

Any advice? These sorts of bugs are serious eyesores and really mess with workflow. To be hanging around version after version is not acceptable. What are the guys at Apple doing?

You'll have to ask Apple. 

You'll have to ask Apple. 

I reported the bug. Would you mind also reporting it? You might have a much clearer way of wording it to Apple so that they understand exactly what the bug is. I figure if more than one person report it that it will carry more weight too. I am sure you aren't thrilled with knowing bugs like this are hanging around either. Thanks.