Logic Pro X Midi Transform Bug [FIXED]

sevenrising

Yes, my Logic 10.3.2 crashed after about the fourth transform using Fixed Note Length. There also seemed to be no response clicking the up/down arrows to increment/decrement a selected digit. Eventually I'd double-click a number, type in a new number, hit enter, and that's when it would crash. 

• 1 month later...

i just tried that here, and no crash, just the transform window...  i've never opened it that way before, always from the Function menu in the piano roll, but again, works here.

EDIT: ok, i can duplicate the problem in the OP's video; once i select '0' as the value, i can't change it. but logic does NOT crash when i get that far...

Edited by fisherking

And it goes a little something like this: ...

Ouch!

That is definitely not happening on my system.

Yeah, MIDI Transform is F#$%^ for me too..   I can get the function to work, but 96% of the time, the increment/decrement window (to adjust parameters to transform) won't work, or immediately crash Logic.  

Oh, I'm using OSX 10,12,6 and Logic 10.3.2   - gotta fix profile..  

Anyone else on Sierra experiencing this behavior?

Yes, El Capitan. And it goes a little something like this: ...two, three, four....

On El capitan here, that doesn't happen at that point for me, but it it does always crash when I change the value in midi transform to zero then try to change it, every time.

LOGIC 10.3.1 works fine, its a 10.3.2 BUG,    did you report it?

once I've changed the value to zero, I can no longer drag any of the numerals up or down to change them. 

That I can reproduce right away here as well (Sierra). But to get it to actually crash I had to try hard...but it did crash in the end.

But this is not the first time we've seen this type of bug in the Transform Window. Already in Logic 9 we had similar things happening:

viewtopic.php?t=64053

J.

I can reproduce the issue on Sierra here. Another thing is, once I've changed the value to zero, I can no longer drag any of the numerals up or down to change them. 

I can totally replicate the 0 0 0 0 bug but it will not crash.

But this is not the first time we've seen this type of bug in the Transform Window. Already in Logic 9 we had similar things happening:

viewtopic.php?t=64053

J.

Yup. This is definitely not the first time. There has been numerous times where the Transform window has created anomalies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...