Logic 10.4 recording audio issue?

chrisrehn

Hi guys. I just updated to 10.4 and have a couple of weird issues that I haven´t seen or encountered before (been using Logic since version 5). When I record audio, as soon as I stop the recording, I get a small little audio region piece cut off at the very end of the recording? I haven´t seen or encountered this before, and it´s extremely annoying as I have to mark and delete this small little audio region every time I stop the recording. Is that a bug or is it a setting somewhere that I have missed? I made a short video of the issue which can be seen below. I´m on Sierra 10.12.6, and again, this has never happened to me before in any version of Logic...

The other issue I have when recording audio is that if I have a different track selected other than my record enabled track when recording audio (note that the track I have selected is not record enabled), the audio region of the track that is currently selected (not record enabled) gets cut automatically for the same period of time that the recording to the record enabled track took place. And if the audio region of the selected track is shorter than the amount of time I record, it disapears as soon as I stop the recording. This has also never happened to me before in any earlier version of Logic and is also extremely annoying and actually ruined some of my previously recorded takes since that audio region disapeared from the track completely!

Both of these issues are extremely annoying and really slows down my recording process..

Here´s a video of the small little audio region piece to show the issue: