Ok. Do you have anything assigned to the 'Catch Playhead Position' keycommand ? Could be a conflict there...
No, nothing. Blank.
Im hoping it's just something on my end, but turns out someone else in this thread has t he same issue...so the possibility that it's a bug, that is a conflict of events happening within the code during the process shown, which makes it all the more difficult to reproduce.
1. Open piano roll, zoom in.
2. Edit piano roll in cycle mode.
3. Stop, play with space bar.
4. Continue to edit piano roll, while stopping and playing with the space bar.
5. It will randomly turn on catchplay head.
Just the simplest way to put it, in the steps I use to reproduce the said issue randomly.