Drum Kit Designer instrument & samples - not saved within project?

Arnaud

Hi all,

Sorry to ask something that may be obvious to many here, I notice it for the first time, having to share a Logic project (folder type) with someone else for the first time too:

When I save all assets into the project (folder), I don't see anything related to DKD (Brooklyn+ producer kit). I have all my other sampler instruments and samples, but not that. However, I know that DKD is built upon ESX24, but I don't see any DKD instrument or samples, nor any ESX24 instrument or samples related to this drum kit, that would sit into my project folder. Is this normal? If it's a known issue, is there a way to manually copy the instrument and samples into the project (in other words, where to they sit in the Library)? If it's not an issue, how do I ensure the guy I'm working with will have no trouble when opening the project (he works on LPX 10.4.4, while I work on 10.4.8)? Should I just tell him to make sure he has downloaded all LPX factory sound libraries?

TIA for your answers,

Arnaud

David,

Thanks, I should have mentioned (it was obvious to me): everything's checked (except "Include Movie", but there's no movie in that project).Note that all other assets DO get copied (factory UB instruments and samples, other factory ESX24 instrument and samples, impulse responses, etc). It's only the factory DKD instrument and samples that don't. Could you try create an empty project, load that producer kit and a drummer track, create a dummer region, turn it into a midi region (this just that, in the end you have a plain virtual instrument track with the Brooklyn+ DKD instrument on it, and a midi region). Then save everything as... and tell me whether anything related to the DKD is saved in the project folder on your end?

Thanks!