mixer window redrawn with wrong plugins when switching between projects

zplane

I recall this used to work in older versions of Logic, but wondering now if anyone has seen or would like to verify this. Running Logic 10.4.8 on Catalina 10.15.2.

I have 2 Logic projects - one derived form the other with some changes to plugins in the mixer for one project. So I opened both projects, closed all but the mixer windows, and then resized the mixer window for each project - one above the other - so I could see how the inserted plugin and their settings may differ. Much to my surprise though, when I click on the mixer window for 1 project - bringing that project/window to the foreground - the mixer window for the *other* project in the background gets redrawn to show exactly the same plugins as the currently active mixer window in the foreground! This seems like a bug to me.

My guess is that that every displayed mixer window object now mistakenly inherits the parameters for the current active mixer window (even if it does not belong to the same project). I wonder if what seems like an error w.r.t scoping of parameters got broken along the way because people are now expected to use project alternatives - and not comparing mixes this way.

Thanks in advance for any observations.

Thanks for the quick reply. This behavior would be correct for multiple mixer windows open on the screen *for*the*same*project* - but not for mixer windows across different projects. I will attempt to file this as a bug on ADC.