Tracks/busses switch plugins

Barefoot

I have a bug where suddenly all the busses in my project, sometimes also regular channels (like midi and audio), change channel strip with each other. So everything is swirled around into a big mess. My synth track suddenly have the Battery plugin from my drum track + it’s fx etc, but still the synths original midi-arrangement. So the arrangement stay the same but most of the plugins change place randomly. It’s a nightmare with layers if there’s a lot in different octaves.

I always notice this when my metronome stop working. Because the metronome channel always end up somewhere else and it’s impossible to enable the metronome again.

This has destroyed projects for me lol. It’s a nightmare when this happens in a session with other writers.

Anyone have the same problem or know what could be a solution?

Never heared about that one!

I would suspect that your project(s) and/or template(s) got somehow corrupted...

BTW, which precise Logic version are you using?

Okey! I am not using templates and this has happened during the last 2 years.

I'm starting to think it could have something to do with my old saved channel strip settings. It's a guess tho.

I am on Logic 10.5.1 and Mojave 10.14.6. I won't be able to update because for example the AIR Fx collection is not supported in 10.15 OSX

• 3 weeks later...