new MIDIfx plug-in: unheardof_CoReMa [updated v1.3]

Unheardofski

While bigfixing I got a bunch of ideas so here's a completely reworked release

ArabicBounce.pst.zip1. GENERAL: Remember to "Save/Save as" in the scripter pre-sets menu to save your custom entries.

// 1.1 You can create as many customized mapping destinations as you like, I have included the first generic 128 plus a custom drum map, but the number is unlimited.

// 1.2 The remaps list doesn't have to be in note order or even contain every note, but to be able to choose any note, leave at least the original list below.

//[/b]———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

// 2 SETTINGS:

2.1 MODE: The setting 0 means that all 128 notes will appear in the GUI and will be re-mappable.

//2.1.1 If you set partial mode to 1 (enabled) enter the range here for the LOWEST note to re-map.

// 2.1.2 If you set partial mode to 1 (enabled) enter the range here for the HIGHEST note to re-map.

//..Only the notes between these two ranges will appear in the GUI; Recommended setting 1 Partial Mode as 0 is pretty hard to navigate on screen.

// 2.2 HANDLING OF DEFAULTS:

Set this to = true , if you want the script to revert to the defaults when you re-run it. Recommended setting = false (last saved state will load)

//––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

// 3. RE-MAPS: Add a custom name between " " below or leave it empty + add name of the note to remap it to inside the (' ') after MIDI.noteNumber.

// 3.1 Remember only # no b in note names! Alternatively add the note number directly. RE-MAP MIDI Channel:

// <- enter default re-map channel number or enter 1 to change later from GUI

// 4. CUSTOM RE-MAPS: Below is a custom map included for illustration, this is how to set up your own map and push it into the script.

// 5. GENERIC RE-MAPS and removal:

// The rest of these default empty remaps are created by the script,

// depending on how many there are here already assigned.

// You can also remove these completely* and only have custom ones as in the Indie Folk example below.

// 5.1 If you want to remove the default generic remaps comment out (with //) this and the next two rows.

some of the bugs fixed from original version: Double note_ons fixed, Now works from first instrument channel strip in multi timbral.

corema 1.3.txt.zip

Edited by Unheardofski

Glad to hear you like it. Don't get too attached.

Well, I'm not one for commitment! So no worries there!

Haha no, that's not true... I'm very happily married :D

I am already hard at work on version 2 (yeah I've gotten totally obsessed with this whole scripter thing...) Here's a teaser; better upgrade your GPU:s folks, stunning scripter graphics up ahead :)

Wow... that looks great, can't wait for version 2!