Midi Scripter - 'Auto Arranger'/ Voice Distribution ?!

Sebmo

Hello,

(this is a re-post, I wasn't aware that there is a special Forum for MIDI FX Plug-In Scripts)

I am wondering if there is a Midi Scripter/Plug-In out where I can play three Legato (monophonic) instruments and being able to play three part harmony with it, but because of the inserted 'Midi Scripter' the Top Voice will be selected to Instrument A, the mid voice to Instrument B,... . That way it would be a wonderful way of playing polyphonic music with legato sounds.... . Does something like this exist ? Or is it just to complicated, because of "quantising", voice distribution when suddenly a voice drops out..., ... to many parameter to think of ?

I don't have experience in scripting, this "script" would probably be very similar to the LA Scoring Strings Script "Auto Arranger" which is done in Kontakt...

ps - playing around with Sample Modelling French Horn sound (unfortunately only monophonic)...hence my question.

Hope it makes sense to you.

Best,

Sebastian

• 2 weeks later...