when send scripts the parameters to hard synths?

EYNAN

Hi, I have a problem. (big big big big problem). I have a lot of hardware synths and I want to sent parameters of program change, bank change, pan, volume. and with a midi track is impossible, when I open a proyect logic doesn´t send this parameters to my synths. so I have made an script who has this parameters (program change, bank change, volume, pan, arp on/on and fx sends, i.e.). but the problem is... when I open the proyect my hard synths don´t change those parameters. So I have to open scripter in each track, press the "open script in editor" button, and then press "run script" button. (then script sends these parameters to the hard synth),but I have 20 tracks more or less of external instruments.... It is horrible to have to open all the tracks every time I open the project.

Is there any way in logic to send the script parameters of all the tracks to my hardware synths when I´ll open the proyect?

I have tried to arm all the tracks. but nothing happens...so I have tried to arm all the tracks , save the proyect in this way. close the proyect and open it again. but nothing happens... Someone told me that script sent the parameters when I close the proyect and I open it again , but I think it´s not the way.

Some Idea to work with scripts?

Best regards.

Hi,

I have a lot of hardware synths and I want to sent parameters of program change, bank change, pan, volume. and with a midi track is impossible, when I open a proyect logic doesn´t send this parameters to my synths.

Logic sends those parameters just fine when using MIDI tracks (see attached animated gif) as long as the parameters have their checkboxes checked in the track inspector and the "Send After Loading Project: Used instrument MIDI settings" project setting is checked (File > Project Settings > MIDI > General > Miscellaneous):

LoadInstsettings.thumb.gif.8740296abe95134466f6c667644055a6.gif

so I have made an script who has this parameters (program change, bank change, volume, pan, arp on/on and fx sends, i.e.). but the problem is... when I open the proyect my hard synths don´t change those parameters. So I have to open scripter in each track, press the "open script in editor" button, and then press "run script" button. (then script sends these parameters to the hard synth),but I have 20 tracks more or less of external instruments.... It is horrible to have to open all the tracks every time I open the project.

I haven't seen anywhere in the Scripter's documentation that it's supposed to send it's parameters upon loading a project, however...

I have tried to arm all the tracks. but nothing happens...so I have tried to arm all the tracks , save the proyect in this way. close the proyect and open it again. but nothing happens... Someone told me that script sent the parameters when I close the proyect and I open it again , but I think it´s not the way.

I believe it was me who told you about arming the tracks in some other forum, and like I said before, it does work as long as you load the project while Logic is already open:

940929502_ScreenShot2015-12-17at19_19_12.thumb.png.8419bfbc6b3c06563d712d9a74d23797.png

However, apparently this won't work on any version of OSX. Just tested this in Yosemite and nothing happens....while it works just fine in Mavericks.

J.