How to change min and max values to randomized ? (MIDI to Plugin Parameter script)

aprilexe

Im working with the MIDI to Plugin Parameter script and using velocity to trigger changes in the controls on Reveal Spire synth. Works great ! Is it possible to change the Target values from Min and Max to random or a probability/seed percentage ?

Basically Im trying to make a patch randomizer. Seems like this script will work great. I changed the number of targets from 4 to 128. Learning the plugin parameters for the targets is simple. So far Ive been setting up about 10 parameter targets on Spire, playing notes at different velocity and when something interesting comes up I turn off the scripter and save the synth patch. Setting min/max values for the targets and inverting them is working well but I would like to add a random menu item.

I made two scripter presets using about 40 Spire parameters each. Oscillator settings, unison and filter mainly. One uses note as the trigger and the other uses velocity.

MIDI to Plugin Parameter Randomize Spire Note and Velocity.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...