Commission Logic/Music JS Scripters?

Who is taking commissions? I know of Logicscripts.net.

There are also a bunch of people making interesting music tools with JS on the web. Is there a significant learning curve involved with translating these concepts to Logic? The scripting portion of the manual is pretty short, so I'm guess it might not be terribly difficult.

• 2 weeks later...
I think the best way to start *is* to give it a try. The manual is unnecessarily confusing and underspecified and there are some performance issues. As for commissions, I have no idea bar what you have spotted already. Last year I started but did not finish a library and project with a build process in an attempt to make uptake easier. I may try again soon, but regardless, just get started, identity the big bears and start from there. Post questions here and you may get some support :)

I do both bespoke and free scrips depending on mood and am always available for questions. Do the basic w3schools JavaScript tutorial and have a basic sense of logical thinking and you will be fine

Is there a good way to contact you? I tried sending you an email through your website but I'm not sure it's getting through. I'm interested in commissioning a script from you. Thanks.

Paul

paulcristo@gmail.com

I do both bespoke and free scrips depending on mood and am always available for questions. Do the basic w3schools JavaScript tutorial and have a basic sense of logical thinking and you will be fine

Is there a good way to contact you? I tried sending you an email through your website but I'm not sure it's getting through. I'm interested in commissioning a script from you. Thanks.

Paul

paulcristo@gmail.com

I saw it. Will reply later today.