Scripter Editor Zoom?

The Scripter editor has a hidden key command that will zoom out not the font size. Option "-" will zoom out. If you hit option "-" a few times, the text will become so small its unreadable. I can't seem to find a way to zoom back in. Does anyone know? The keyboard command does not seem to be listed in Logic's key commands dialog, so I guess this must be some hidden key command built into the editor which Logic must be borrowing from somewhere else.. I don't know.

Anyway, I wish I knew how to zoom back in after accidentally zooming out. And also wondering what other hidden key commands are available for the Scripter editor, if anyone knows.

on my US keyboard I'm finding:

• option+"-" for zoom out
  • shift+option+"=" for zoom in..

and its a little funny...sometimes option+"-" actually enters characters and sometimes it zooms in... strange behavior.. but anyway, Do you know any other secret keyboard commands that work in scripter editor?

yea another weird thing, those option zoom commands above also seem to change the font to something else which is actually not quite as readable as the original, and I can't get back to the original font without basically removing the Scripter plugin from the channel and putting it back again, which resets all the zooming...

The main reason this came up is because I like to use the "–" symbol, which is actually accessed through US keyboard using option+"-". Notice the one above is slightly longer...and results in a connected line rather then dotted line. I use that for labels in my Scripter gui. Anyway I basically have to copy and paste those into the Scripter editor because if i try to type them in...the font zooms out and changes to a different font. hehe.

Do you know any other secret keyboard commands that work in scripter editor?

There are a couple of combinations but I find them obsolete.

You have stuff like Control - Option - B for beginning of word and Control Option - F for the end but you may just as well use Option - Arrows instead.

My favourite command is actually ESC. It takes you out of the Editor focus and lets you press play using the space bar instead of entering spaces in the editor.

yea another weird thing, those option zoom commands above also seem to change the font to something else which is actually not quite as readable as the original, and I can't get back to the original font without basically removing the Scripter plugin from the channel and putting it back again, which resets all the zooming...

Yes. It changes from Menlo to Monaco.

The main reason this came up is because I like to use the "–" symbol, which is actually accessed through US keyboard using option+"-". Notice the one above is slightly longer...and results in a connected line rather then dotted line. I use that for labels in my Scripter gui. Anyway I basically have to copy and paste those into the Scripter editor because if i try to type them in...the font zooms out and changes to a different font. hehe.

You could use the even longer version instead: ⌥⇧−

Do you know any other secret keyboard commands that work in scripter editor?

There are a couple of combinations but I find them obsolete.

You have stuff like Control - Option - B for beginning of word and Control Option - F for the end but you may just as well use Option - Arrows instead.

I didn't know about the option arrow key commands...those are useful too... I notice option up and down goes to the beginning or end of the line...useful.

Yes. It changes from Menlo to Monaco.

do you know if there is any way to change back to Menlo once I've accidentally gone to Monaco?

You could use the even longer version instead: ⌥⇧−

Thanks for that, that is helpful!

Do you know if this editor is a derivative of some common editor used in Apple products or something I can find more information about?

I didn't know about the option arrow key commands...those are useful too... I notice option up and down goes to the beginning or end of the line...useful.

That's good.

You can use Option - Page Up/Down too.

And lastly you can use all these commands in conjunction with Shift to select.

do you know if there is any way to change back to Menlo once I've accidentally gone to Monaco?

Do you know if this editor is a derivative of some common editor used in Apple products or something I can find more information about?

No, I don't.