Scripter for count the number of time

I'd like writing a script for counting the number of time a loop is repeated.

So I began trying a little script for understanding repeat, count and break.

1092930205_Schermata2018-07-10alle14_29_40.png.4bc68b7c2f331b3296f9634c2c563cd4.png

But ... the script repeats the number the time I wanted and goes out. Instead i wanted that waited the first, then the second hit of key and then went out.

Where I was wrong.

For what I gather, your script adds a value of "1" to the "a" variable every time a Note On is read by the scripter plugin. That's about it.

Your script needs a command to move the playhead (go to) somewhere else.

IOW: you need a code to tell it to jump the playback, and a code specifying the destination.

Atlas007 thank you. But Script can'y containing Meta Event as Go To Marker, so I'll use a Transformer in Environment to transform the note into a Meta Event. And all works.

But, with Scripter I'd like count how many time the trigger note has been played. So I could interrupt the repetition when I want,

For example:

2104376885_Schermata2018-07-11alle12_39_02.png.b46a630663a6640fe3d739574757f9c4.png

Is it right?

So I can write a new conditional statement "if", that captures the "var count" value and if is greater than 2 sends a different note.

But this new conditional statement would be placed before the first, isn't it?